Sunday, November 29, 2009

Past Weekend in Vancouver.

Phnom Phen
Breakbot
20$ bottle of ice tea (homewerx)


Just got back from Vancouver yesterday and it was a jam packed two days. Vancouver has come along way since the last time I visited. Gastown has really come to form and reminded me a lot of NYC. I got a chance to check out the inventory launch party which was real cool. It is great to see fellow Canadians making such big strides in the Americano Streetwear culture/industry. The magazine was very insightful and definitely worth picking up. As the city of Vancouver has grown and matured so has the number of individual boutique shops each offering distinctive brands. I've listed a few that really caught my eye.

Hopefully we will be able to see some of the Mananoshe collection reach the west coast in the upcoming year.



No comments:

Post a Comment