Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Legendary


Getting my bump on on hump day! Be sure to come down to Habitat this Wednesday to be mesmerized by the sounds of Pierce and NinetyNine. With a loyal and swooning following locally and with their ever growing international recognition, both Pierce and NinetyNine mixes have become staple ear candies at Songkla. And I must emphasize the swooning effect these dj's/producers have on the masses because I've not met a single person who is not instantly weak at the knees after being delighted by their music...but I digress with my praises because they'll get enough of that on Wednesday when the introduction of some beers always seem to bring on more awe-inspired babbling by all. Do fall in love if you haven't already by dropping by their sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment